Royal Hawaiian Band
City & County of Honolulu
2805 Monsarrat Avenue
Honolulu, Hawaii 96815
To request an appearance by the Royal Hawaiian Band, please send a letter to the Office of the Mayor addressing the following:
- Who is requesting the performance
- What is the nature of the performance
- Where the performance is to be held
- When (Date and Time) the performance is to be held
- Contact person’s name, number, and/or email for the performance
Requests can be mailed to:
Office of the Mayor
530 S. King St.
Honolulu, HI 96813
Or faxed to the city’s Managing Director at:
For information regarding the hiring of the band for a private function, click here to download the Honolulu city ordinance detailing the band’s fee schedule.
References used on this site:
Stone, Scott C.S. The Royal Hawaiian Band: Its Legacy. Waipahu: Island Heritage, 2004.
Kanahele, George S. Hawaiian Music and Musicians. Honolulu: University Press of Hawaii, 1979.